wyolitmail
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
 
ZONA ROSA HAS ARRIVED: Rosemary Daniell, judge for the 2007 WAC creative writing fellowships, has notified me that her new book has landed on bookstore shelves. Secrets of the Zona Rosa: How Writing (and Sisterhood) Can Change Women’s Lives explores Rosemary’s distinctive Zona Rosa writing workshops. I can attest that they are not for women only. I participated in one in Laramie a few years ago and I’m here to tell you that it was good for my writing and it also engendered my inner sisterhood. You can purchase or order Rosemary’s book at your local bookstore. Or ask your library to order a copy. Rosemary will travel to Casper from her home in Savannah, Georgia, to read with the WAC fellowship winners and conduct a writing workshop at the Casper College Literary Conference and Equality State Book Festival Oct. 19-21.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger