wyolitmail
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
 
BOOKS AND CHILI IN SUNDANCE AUG. 19: Bearlodge Writers members will be reading in Sundance at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19, during the town’s “Wild West Days” celebration. A book signing will follow. Both events will be held during the Chili Cook-off on Main Street at the bleachers in front of the Longhorn Bar. Copies of the group’s anthology, In the Shadow of the Bear Lodge: Writings from the Black Hills, will be available for purchase that day. They also are available at your local bookstore or library, and many gift shops, especially around the Black Hills region.
Comments:
Hey, I liked your site so much that I hope you don't mind, but I referenced it for my Wyoming friends who subscribe to my page at Tribe.net

My site there, if you are interested, is:

http://people.tribe.net/ecrivaine32
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger